Monday, January 31, 2011

Lemonade Restaurant, Venice CA



Just over the past weekend I visited Venice, California to pick up my super cool Linus bike which I'll tell you more about in an upcoming post.  While I was there, I went to a restaurant that I had heard many spectacular comments on.  That highly recommended eatery is called Lemonade!  It's a cafeteria style cafe with the tastiest gourmet salads, sides, and soups.  And did I mention that there are at least 6 types of lemonade available from old fashioned lemonade to cucumber mint lemonade!  So amazing!  Lemonade Restaurant has crazy cool minimalist design just incase if the lemonade wasn't awesome enough.  So if you're in the Venice area, check it out or visit any of their other 3 south bay locations!










No comments:

Post a Comment